IBPS Recruitment 2022: Apply Till Dec 14, Know Post Qualifications and How to Apply Here
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications from candidates to apply for Programming Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on December 14, 2022.
Selection Procedure : A walk-in-interview will be held on 14th December 2022 at Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, 90 Ft DP Road, Behind Thakur Polytechnic, Off. W E Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai- 400101. Registration and reporting time for the interview is from 9 AM to 10 AM.
Candidates should have B.Tech. / M.C.A or B.Sc- IT / B.C.A / B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent degree. The age limit of the candidate should be between 23 years to 30 years.
Name of post : Programming Assistant
Salary : Rs.47,043/- per month
Age Limit : Minimum : 23 years, Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born between02.12.1992 and 01.12.1999 (both dates inclusive)
How to apply : Candidate should appear for the interview with all the requisite documents and certificates in original with three (03) set of photocopy of each and an application duly typed in A-4 paper (Original + 2 photocopies)
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling file system in Unix platform, including file creation, modification of files through ‘vi’ editor
- Process data files through executable programs passing various input parameters and generate required output in Linux platform
- Extract data from multiple data files (Unix environment) and generate report(s) in MSExcel format, as per requirement.
- File transfer between servers / operating systems
- Handling of data using Excel
- Basic Programming knowledge in Fortran/Python/any other language.
- Basic knowledge on MS Windows Operating System.