Indian Army Recruitment 2022: The Indian Army has released a notification on its official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in, invited applications from interested candidates for unmarried male and unmarried female Engineering Graduates. Applications have also been invited from the Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The Course will commence in October 2022 at the Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Number of vacancies?
- For SSC(Tech) – 175
- For SSCW(Tech) – 14
- For Widows of Defence Personnel – 02
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Educational qualification?
- Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or should be in the final year of the Engineering Degree course.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Age limit?
- SSC (Tech) and SSCW(Tech) – 20 to 27 years as on October 1, 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel: A maximum of 35 years of age as on October 1, 2022
Indian Army Jobs: How to apply?
• Interested candidates need to apply Online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Jobs: Last date?
• The last date to apply is April 6 (3 PM).
Indian Army Recruitment:Click Here To Check Official Notification
• Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.