Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Technical Graduate Course Entry 137th Notification Out, Apply Online Now
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Army has given a Notification for the Recruitment of eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 137 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in July 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC 137 Recruitment 2022, can read there full Notification and Apply online for Army TGC @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army TGC 137 Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)|
|No. of Vacancy||40 Post|
|Apply Last Date||15/12/2022|
Indian Army TGC Entry 137 Notification: Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply||16th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th December 2022|
|SSB Registration||to be notified soon|
|SSB Interview Dates||to be notified individually|
Indian Army TGC Entry: Eligibility
- A candidate must either be: –
- (i) A citizen of India, or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal, or
- (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(b) Age Limit
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2023. (Candidates born between 02 July 1996 and 01 July 2003, both dates inclusive).
Note. The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(c) Educational Qualification for Applying
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. All final year appearing candidates whose final year/ final semester exam will be scheduled after 01 July 2023 are not eligible to apply for this course.
Indian Army TGC Entry: Vacancies
Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Any variation between the nomenclature of the Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment/marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure is as follows for Army TGC 137 Course :
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Shortlisted Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream / subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply Indian Army TGC 137 Online Form 2022
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on Submit.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.