Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 1500 Agniveer Posts, Check Eligibility And Other Details
Indian Navy SSR/MR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy is expected to start the online registration process in December for the recruitment of Agniveers through Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruit (MR). Around 1500 vacancies will be filled of which 1400 vacancies are for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 and 100 vacancies for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 for the 01/2023 (May 23) batch.
According to the report, the online application process will begin on 08 December 2022. Eligible and interested unmarried male and unmarried female candidates will be invited to submit their application upto 17 December 2022 on the Indian Navy’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Examination Fee: Rs.550/- + 18% GST
- The Application may be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSE) across the Country, against a fixed fees of Rs. 60/- + GST. This Facility is Entirely Optional.
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-12-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-12-2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Medical Standards
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates: 157 CMS
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates: 152 CMS
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Qualification
- Candidates Should Posses 10+2 (Relevant Subject)
For More Qualification Details Please Refer the Notification.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: selection will be done on the basis of:|
Shortlisting (computer-based online examination)
- Written Examination
- PFT and Initial Medical
- Final Recruitment Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR/MR Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Go to the website of the Indian Navy – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 2: Register yourself with your e-mail ID, if not registered already by clicking on the ‘Register’ Tab
- Step 3: ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Step 4: Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Step 5: Fill up the Form completely.
- Step 6: Upload documents
- Step 7: Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, and all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR/MR Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Available on 08-12-2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|