The Post Office of India has invited applicants to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment by visiting the official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Through this recruitment process, around 38926 vacancies will be filled in 35 states of India. To apply, candidates must have a 10th class passing certificate. Candidates aged above 40 years are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have pass certificate of the 10th standard, having passed in Mathematics and English.
GDS Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- Applicants must pay a fee of Rs 100/- for all positions advertised in the selected division.
- All-female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PWD candidates, and Transwoman candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
India Post GDS 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – May 2, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – June 5, 2022
India Post GDS 2022: Age limit
- 1. Minimum age:18 years
- 2. Maximum age:40 years
- Candidates should note that the upper age limit is relaxed for different categories.
How to apply online for India Post GDS 2022?
- Step 1: Visit the official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Stage 1 Registration’ on the homepage.
- Step 3: Start filling out the registration form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the mandatory fields and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Submit the India Post GDS recruitment 2022 application form.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.