Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates who are Domicile of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPHW) Courses for the academic session- 2022 w.e.f. 13-04-2022 to 11-05-2022.
The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020,S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021, S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021,and subject to further amendments, if any, by the Government of J&K from time to time and the guidelines/information as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2022which are available on the official website of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- 1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. 13-04-2022.
- 2. Last date for filling up of the online application forms: 11-05-2022.
- 3. Fee Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) to be paid online through national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- 4. Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in
- 5. The syllabus for the examination/test is available in the e-brochure.
- 6. Date of Entrance Test: to be notified separately.
- 7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Form. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in any of the conditions which have been incorporated in the e-Information Brochure and notified in advance.
- 8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and sends the same for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
- 9. The examination shall be conducted Offline by the Board.
Check Official Notification Here