JKBOPEE Released Selection Lists For Admission To Various Courses, Download PDF Here
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations has released Notification No. 097 of BOPEE of 2022 dated 02-12-2022, the Second Round of Up-gradation/ Allotment (Physical) Counseling of eligible candidates for admission to B. Pharmacy Course 2022 at various Government / Private Colleges / Institutions was held on 24-12-2022 at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously.
The candidates who participated in the said counseling and have been provisionally upgraded /allotted seat(s) as per their merit-cum-preferences for the said course is hereby notified as per Annexure “A” to this notification which shall remain available on website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only.
- The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/Institutions with effect from 26-12-2022 to 30-12-2022 (till 3.00 p.m) along-with following documents:-
- 1. Marks Card of 12th Class examination with (PCB/PCM.)
- 2. DOB Certificate.
- 3. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K and for the candidates of UT of Ladakh, STCertificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated asDomicile Certificate.
- 4. Valid Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
- 5. Diploma/Marks Card of D-Pharma Course for the candidates admittedin Lateral Entry only, band
- 6. Any other documents as required by the concerned College / Institution
It shall be the sole responsibility of the Institution /College concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/eligibility strictly as per guidelines the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) before any candidate is allowed for admission.