JKPSC: Last Date Extended For Various Posts, Apply Online Here
JKPSC: Filling of gazetted posts in Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – extension of date thereof.
lt is for information of all the aspirants that the last date for filing the online Application forms / cut-of-date for determining the eligibility, for the post of Assistant Director- I, Scientific Assistant, Social Con scrvato r Assistant / Equivalent, Photo Interpreter, in Forest, Ecology fi. Environment Department, notified vide Notification No. 25- PLC(DR-P) of 2022 dated 31.10.2022, has been extended upto 20.12.2022.
The aspirants can also edit some of the fields in the application form from 21.12.2022 to 23.12.2022 (upto 11:59 P.M), and also visit the website of the Commission (http:/jkpsc.nic.in) for updated syllabus and other details etc.
Further, one time age relaxation is also granted to the over- aged candidate who had earlier applied for the posts of Assistant Director-1, advertised vide Notification No. AD forest 2013/ Exm / 20 13/ 25 dated 08.O4. 2O 13 and u c re within the age limit, at that time, but has in the meantime crossed the upper age limit, if he / she applied for the post(s) in pursuance to instant Notification and also need not to pay any fee afresh.
JKPSC: JKPSC (Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission) has invited applications from eligible candidates who belong to the Jammu & Kashmir domicile for filling up Gazetted posts in the Forest, Ecology and Environment Department. All the eligible candidates can submit the application online
How to fill JKPSC 2022 One Time Registration and apply online?
- Visit the official website –http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” and create an account
- Click on “Login Menu” and after logging into your account enter all the details to be filled in for One-Time Registration .
- Candidate should upload a recent passport-size colour photograph and signature
- Click on “show examination” and select the month of advertisement notification for which you want to apply.
- Click on the “Apply” button against the respective post the candidate wants to apply.
- Click again on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page after reading all the instructions.
- Candidates should fill in all the required fields and accept the declaration.
- Pay the application fee