Kashmir University Guess Paper BG 1st Semester of English Language (AEC) paper
Kashmir University Guess Paper BG 1st Semester
Paper Pattern (Questions)8 Questions (Short ) | 4 Questions ( Medium ) | 2 Questions(Long)
Long Answe Type Question
1. How vital a role does nature play in the poem ? Does frost use nature to add to the conflict the traveler faces?
2. Discuss the Theme of “ Poem “ The road not Taken”
3. How vital a role does nature play in the Poem ? Does Frost use nature to add to the conflict the traveler faces?
4. What do the two roads symbolize ? Based on your interpretation ?
5. Bring out the indianness of the poem by referring to particular words and images used by the poet.
6. How does the poet transform the ordinary event of a women being stung by a scorpion into a subject for poetry.
7. How does Mulk Raj Anand Bring out the rural flavor through this story ?
8. Themes of the Stories ( The Lost Child & The loaded Dog)
9. What things does the child desire in the fair
10. Describe The Trio’s Dog11. How did the bomb’s explosion affect the animals in the story12. Homophones & Homonyms of some of ( Words).
13. Check Spelling of Some Words14. Fill in the Blanks ( Language in Use) Phrasal Verb, Homophones, Homonyms.
Short Answer Type Questions
1. Homonyms of some Words2. Homophones of some Words3. Phrasal Verb4. One Word Substitution, ( Life History written by someone else = Biography)5. How does the poet come7. The Poem “ The Road Not Taken” is Written by ?8. What happened when Tommy went into the bar?