Kashmir University Recruitment, Salary upto 42K, 12th, Graduate eligible: JKSSB
Walk-in-Interview would be conducted for filling up the vacant positions under the DST sponsored research project “Centre of Excellence for Glacier Studies in Western Himalaya” as per the details given below. The positions are initially for a period of one year, extendable and co-terminus with the project.
Vacancy details of Kashmir University Recruitment:
Senior Project Associate
Salary: Rs 42,000/ +HRA
– Ph.D. (Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing
– Desirable: Research experience in Climate change / Remote Sensing/Glaciology
Salary: Rs 30,000/ + HRA
– 55% marks in M.Sc. Geoinformatics
– Desirable: 1-Years research experience in hydrology climatology/geospatial modeling.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- + HRA- Under revision
– B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering
– Desirable: Experience in Surveying, AUTOCAD, C, C++
Field worker at Ice-core Lab.
Salary: Rs. 18,,000/+ HRA
– 10+2 pass from a recognized board with LMV/HMV Ioense.
– Desirable: Experience of hill driving/mountaineering
The application process shall commence from today and shall continue till 2.00 PM on the date of the interview.
The walk-in-interview is scheduled on 15 July at 2:30 PM onwards in both offline and online mode, in the office chamber of the undersigned at the Department of Geoinformatics, KU.
The candidates should bring all original documents and testimonials in support of his/her claim regarding qualification/experience publication etc. The details of the project can be obtained from the Pl on any working day during office hours.