NHM Employee Electrocuted to Death While Hoisting National Flag

NHM Employee Electrocuted to Death While Hoisting National Flag

NHM Employee Electrocuted to Death While Hoisting National Flag

Srinagar, Aug 15: A 40-year-old National Health Mission (NHM) employee was electrocuted to death while hoisting the national flag in Kathua, sources said.

Identifying the deceased as Pawan Kumar, they told GNS that the individual received a strong electric jolt at Hiranagar in Hariya Chak area.

The official confirmation into the incident is however awaited. (GNS)

Share:

Leave a Comment