NIFT Recruitment 2022, Salary 30,000, Check Eligibility
NIFT Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following vacant positions of Group C to be filled on regular basis announced by the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Candidates who want to apply can check vacancy details, eligibility, application fee, instructions etc., from below. The last date of submission of the application was 12.07.2022 and has been extended to 13.08.2022.
Vacancy details of NIFT Recruitment 2022
1. Assistant (Accounts) 03 Posts
2. Assistant (Admin) 01 Post
3. Machine Mechanic 01 Post
4. Steno Grade – III 01 Post
5. Nurse 01 Post
6. Junior Assistant 08 Posts
7. Library Assistant 01 Post
8. LabAssistant 07 Posts
Eligibility criteria for NIFT Recruitment 2022
– Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Finance and Accounts matters Or Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
– Machine Mechanic: Full-time three years Diploma after 10” from Recognized state/central Board of Technical Education and Training in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Instrumentation Technology Or Full time two years Diploma after 10″ from Recognized ITI/ NSTI/ IDTR/ IGTR in Machinist/ Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance /Technician Mechatronics /Textile Mechatronics (NSOF Level 5) or Passed 10+2. To check eligibility criteria, for other posts refer to the below given official notification.
Candidates should have an age limit of 27years
Maximum upper age limit for NIFT employees may be relaxed up to five years or total length of service rendered (on regular and/or long-term contract basis) whichever is less.
Level-2 and Level-4 of Pay scale offered for qualified candidates
The applicant must bring all original certificates/testimonials/documents in support of qualifications and experience as mentioned in the Application Form at the time of the written / skill test.
The applicants shall be required to pay the application fee of Rs.295/- (Application Fees: Rs.250/- plus GST @18 %=Rs.45)).
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed application format downloaded from the institution’s website along with the self attested copies of relevant certificates and non refundable application fee in form of a Demand Draft, should be sent to the Director NIFT Campus, GH-O Road, Gandhinagar – 382 007.
Interested candidates can check more details from the below given official notification.
Official Website: https://nift.ac.in/gandhinagar