PM Kisan 11th Installment Latest Update: Check Release Date, Name On Beneficiary List| Other Details
PM Kisan 11th Installment Latest Update: Check Release Date, Name On Beneficiary List || Other Details
PM Kisan Yojana:
The 10th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) Yojana was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on January 1, 2022. Under the PM KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families are provided with a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per annum per family and payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each, every four months.
Now that the month of April has begun, eagerness for transfer of next installment is also gaining pace. The installment for this period had come on May 15 last year. Hence, a few media reports are speculating that government might transfer the amount to farmers on the upcoming Ram Navami or Ambedkar Jayanti. Though there has not been any official confirmation, we can only expect the installment to be credited
Complete eKYC Process Here:
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and want your next installment without any problem then complete your eKYC as early as possible. According to reports, all the farmer beneficiaries have been asked to complete the eKYC so that the 11 installment can be transferred in their bank accounts. If this is not done by them then they will not receive the payment for the 11th installment.
How to complete eKYC in PM Kisan Yojana:
- Step 1: In the first place, the individual will have to login to the official website of PM-Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The individual will then have to click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open where one will have to enter Aadhaar Card number, captcha code and click on search
- Step 4: Then one will be asked to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Step 5: Fill in the required details and submit.
- Step 6: If everything goes well then eKYC will be completed or else it will show invalid. In this case, you will have to contact the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra.
Why is eKYC mandatory for PM Kisan Scheme:
How to check PM-KISAN payment?
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Step 2: At the top, there is an option “Farmers Corner” and select the link of the option provided.
- Step 3: Choose the beneficiary status option where you can check the status of the request.
What is pmkisan scheme?
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme that provides income support to the families of landholding farmers in India. This scheme provides supplement financial support to the farmers to procure various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities and their domestic needs.