PM Kisan 13th Installment: Online KYC Update, Benefits & Status, Direck Link
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government initiative scheme. Under this scheme Every land-owning small and marginal farmer family gets a yearly financial support of ₹6,000/ in three equal installments of ₹2000 in each four months. The money is credited into the bank accounts of farmers through the direct benefits transfer.
PM Kisan KYC Update last date is extended till December 31, 2022. To receive Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installments benefits, beneficiaries will have to update KYC either by visiting a CSC or online via https://pmkisan.gov.in/. The 13th installment is scheduled to be transferred in January 2023. Farmers who will not have completed the KYC won’t be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
PM Kisan e-KYC Update, KYC Status Check Online, Last date, e-KYC List
PM KISAN eKYC Status Update
In recent times, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has experienced substantial revisions. Only farmers who complete the e-KYC will be eligible for the next payment. Their payment will not arrive until this is completed.The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was developed to assist farmers, and practically all of them are registered.
How to Check PM Kisan eKYC Status Online
Farmers enrolled in the PM KISAN yojana must now have an e-KYC card, according to the government. Follow these steps to get an e-KYC card:
- On the official website, you may learn more about PM Kisan
- The Farmers Corner option is located on the right side of the screen
- On that page, Click the link to eKYC
Farmers who have been waiting for the PM Kisan Yojana’s 13th payment will get it in January 2023. Following the previously stated schedule, an installment of Rs 2000 may be deposited into the farmers’ bank accounts.
How to Update eKYC?
- Choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen on the authorised portal, https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/NewHome3.aspx
- On the next page, fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP e-KYC’ form, enter your Aadhaar number, and click the ‘Search’ button
- Once you submit the Aadhaar-linked mobile number, you will receive an OTP through text on the phone number you provided
- Your KYC will be successfully updated after you submit the OTP
Steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center
Check the following steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC center –
- Visit the nearest CSC Center.
- Ask the concerned person to update the PM Kisan e-KYC online.
- Provide them with the required information such as valid Aadhar card details.
- They will fill in the required details and submit them on the website.
- After that the system will confirm the Aadhar details along with other information.
- Once they verified details, then e-KYC will be done.
Documents Required for PM KISAN eKYC
To complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e KYC document, the registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card. If the farmer’s cellphone number is linked with his Aadhar card, he can complete his PM Kisan Ekyc 2022 online. The user must perform an offline eKYC at an offline facility, such as the Common Service Center, for PM KISAN e-KYC.
PM Kisan: Last date
PM Kisan KYC Update last date is extended till December 31, 2022. To receive Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installments benefits, beneficiaries will have to update KYC either by visiting a CSC or online via https://pmkisan.gov.in/. The 13th installment is scheduled to be transferred in January 2023. Farmers who will not have completed the KYC won’t be able to avail the benefits of this scheme