PM Kisan: BIG Update! These Farmers Will Not Get 12th Installment – Check Release Date, Time And Other Details
PM Kisan BIG Update: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government scheme with 100% funding from the Centre for the farmers. As part of the scheme, eligible farmers receive Rs 6000 every year from the Centre. The funds from the Centre are transferred in three installments of Rs 2000 each.
PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022
The Narendra Modi-led central government is expected to release the 12th instalment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana (Scheme) this month (October). As per latest media reports government likely to release the 12th installment of PM Kisan on 17 October 2022. However, farmers who are yet to complete their eKYC will not receive the 12th instalment amount.
The farmers must note that the update in eKYC is done through Aadhaar-based OTP authentication facility.
Why is PM Kisan Ekyc important?
To guarantee that PM Kisan’s funds do not go to waste or wind up in the wrong hands, the Central Government has made EKYC (Pm Kisan ekyc 2022) mandatory if you are a PM Kisan beneficiary and may receive payments under the PM Kisan Yojana. The Central government will not pay the next installment money to your account until you provide PM Kisan’s KYC.
How to Complete PM Kisan e-KYC Update Online 2022?
Farmers who wish to upgrade their KYC must take the actions outlined below. To benefit from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, it is necessary.
- To begin, go to PM KISAN’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, scroll down to Farmer’s Corners.
- On the KYC icon, click.
- A new page will then display, where you must enter your Aadhar registration number in order to complete the Aadhar OTP e-KYC. then choose “search.”
- The software will send the OTP to the number as soon as you enter the cellphone number associated with your Aadhar card. After that, you must enter the OTP.
- To finish the process, enter the most recent OTP that you received in the box provided on the page.
Thus, it is advisable for all the beneficiaries to complete the PM Kisan KYC Update in order to continue getting the benefits of the scheme on time.
How to Update PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC through CSC?
Farmers who want to register their information at the Common Service Center (CSC) can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV). Farmers who wish to update using the offline approach must follow the instructions and do it on time. These are the steps to be followed:
- To update the KYC at the Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- The essential paperwork to authenticate the account must be carried on one’s person.
- Ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the centre after that.
- You will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Your account will then open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
The deadline to complete mandatory eKYC has been ended on 31 August 2022.
PM Kisan: Steps to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 via Aadhar Card And Account No
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiarie.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List For 12th Installment 2022||Available Here|