PM Kisan Registration 2022 Form, Status, KYC Last Date
PM Kisan Registration 2022
Before proceeding, you must ensure that you are eligible for PM Kisan Registration. For receiving the installation and completing the Pmkisan.gov.in New Farmer Registration Form 2022, you may need an Aadhar-linked bank account. You can log into PM Kisan Registation 2022 and check your dashboard for the latest status. You will receive installments in your bank account once you are added to the beneficiary list.
For all new farmers who meet PMAY conditions, an online PM Kisan Registration can be completed, allowing them to claim their benefits. Farmers who have completed registration will also be listed in a new list later. The PM Modi administration has allocated 21000 crores for the 10 crore beneficiaries to receive Rs. 2000/- as government assistance.
Pm Kisan Farmer Registration Form
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Benefit||INR 6000/- per year financial assistance|
|Main objective||Monetary aid for under eligible farmers|
|Mode for PM Kisan’s new farmer registration||Online and offline|
|PM Kisan registration approval period||10 to 14 Days|
|Offline mode for PM Kisan’s new farmer registration||CSC (Common Service Center) at your nearest Location|
Holding the right amount of money in the right hands is now a matter of course. In the section we have shown above, many marginal farmers always want to stay informed about the beneficiaries, approval time, etc. You can refer to the table.
What Is PM Kisan?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018 for farmers of India. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support and aid to farmers who own a cultivable land. According to the scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year will be credited in the bank accounts of farmers. The amount will be credited in 3 installments of Rs 2000 In a financial year.
PM Kisan 13th Installment: Over view
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched Date||December 1st 2018|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Total Amount||INR 6,000|
|Amount of Each Instalment||INR 2,000|
|No. of Instalments released||12 Instalments|
|13th Installment Date||December to March|
When will PM kisan 13th instalment be released?
The PM Kisan’s 13th instalment would be released from December to March 2022-23. This amount is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account. Typically, the first period lasts from April to July, the second from August to November, and the third from December to March. The farmers should keep their eKYC updated in order to be eligible for the scheme. The farmers will only be able PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary Status Check of the scheme online and no other intimation will be sent to the farmers.
PM Kisan Installment Patterns
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
Period of Payment
PM Kisan Registration Eligibility Criteria
Farmers need to meet the eligibility criteria provided by the government of India to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY). The government also makes it mandatory for applicants to complete their e-KYC before registering for the Yojana.
Here are the critical points of the PMKSNY’s eligibility criteria:
- Only an Indian citizen must apply.
- This scheme is available to eligible farmers and small farmers.
- There should be a landholding of at least 2 hectares for applicants.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 40 years of age to qualify for the PM Kisan Yojana.
- It is required that the applicant’s monthly income be under Rs.15,000 per month.
- The applicant must have a Bank Savings Account, an Aadhar Card, or a Jan Dhan Account Number from IESC.
By meeting all the eligibility criteria, the applicant will be able to register and receive the remunerations of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
How to Register for PM Kisan Yojana
If the applicant wants to receive an installment, they must link their Aadhar card to their bank account. However, they must first register at pmkisan.gov.in. The following steps will assist you through the registration process.
Farmers can register for the PMKSNY scheme simply by following the steps below. A farmer can receive the benefits offered under this program after getting registered.
You can register for PMKSNY by following these steps:
- Open your device’s web browser and visit pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then tap the Register as a New Farmer button.
- Tap on the Proceed button after entering your Mobile Number.
- You must now upload all the necessary documents, including your Aadhar card and bank account information.
- Following the upload of all essential documents, tap the Submit button.
- Verify the details you entered carefully now.
- The last step is to submit your PM Kisan Application.
- Take a screenshot of the page for your future reference.
How to Do PM Kisan KYC Online
- Check PM Kisan’s official website.
- Select the eKYC option located on the page’s right side.
- Click “Search” after entering your Aadhaar Card numbers
- Enter the cell phone connected to your Aadhaar card.
- Select “Get OTP” and type the OTP into the appropriate area.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan’s 13th Installment: The farmers want to know if they have received their 13th payment. The government has made sure that farmers can check without having to leave their homes. The steps are easy to follow. They can also use the e-MITRA kiosk to find out about money transfers if they are having trouble. If they follow the steps on this page, they can find out.
- Farmers can go to the main site at www.kisan.gov.in. The screen will show your home page.
- After that, just go to the website and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status” under that section.
- On a new page, the name of the person who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- On the new page, you will be asked how you want to search. There are two choices.
- You can use either the phone number or the registration number to find out what’s going on.
- You can use a cell phone number if you want to. If you put in your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then you’ll need to enter the OTP that shows up on the screen.
- When you click the “get data” button, you will see how the payment is going.
- The status will then say if the payment has been sent to the account of the beneficiary or not.
- The price will go up if you choose to enter a registration number. Just put the registration number in the box and click “Get Data.” It will show the status.
- So your 13th installment status will be shown on screen whether it has been released or not.
- The PM-Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed.
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
The PM-Kisan Helpline number for farmers is – 155261/011-2430060