RRC CR Recruitment 2022– Apply Online For Sports And Cultural Quota, Salary Upto Rs.81, 100/- Per Month, Qualification 10th/ 12th Pass
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: The Central Railway invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sports Quota and Cultural Quota for the year 2022-23 over Central Railway. There are 23 Vacancies available for the posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date for receipt of the online application is 12.12.2022 (18.00). Read below for more details.
RRC CR Vacancy 2022| RRC CR Careers
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota and Cultural Quota|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date to Apply||12.12.2022|
RRC CR Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limit will be reckoned on 01.01.2023.
- Cultural Quota: 18 years to 30 years
- Sports Quota: 18 years to 25 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per norms
RRC CR Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates should be passed the 12th or equivalent examination / Matriculation plus Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI
- Candidates should possess a Degree /Diploma/Certificate in Music/Dance/ Drama from a Government Recognized institute
- Candidates should possess a Graduate in any faculty from a recognized university’.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Salary
- The selected candidates will get a salary from Rs.19, 900/- to Rs.81, 100/- per month for the posts.
RRC CR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- For Sports Quota: Eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for the next stage of recruitment.
- For Cultural Quota: The selection process is based on a written test and Practical Demonstration basis.
RRC CR Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- The candidates should be paid the application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PwD/Women/ EWS candidates
- The fee payment will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application process
How to Apply for RRC CR Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of RRC CR
- Search the notification on the homepage
- Click the Job notification on that page
- Click “Apply Online” on that page
- Enter the login details in the portal
- After entering the login details, fill out the online form
- Submit the online application with the required details
RRC CR Recruitment 2022: Important Links
- Official Notification Link – 1
- Official Notification Link – 2
- Apply Online Link -1
- Apply Online Link – 2
- Official Site