Salary up to 180000; Check Post, Eligibility, and More Details
Indian Oil Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications for the post of Senior Law Officer and Law Officer. There are total of 18 vacancies, Pay Scale is up to 60000-180000 is beng offered.
The last date of applying for posts advertised in this advertisement is 14th August 2022. There is no application Fee. Candidates applying from the General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022.
Check the details below for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Senior Law Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.60000 – 180000
Post Name: Law Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.50000 – 160000
Qualifying Degree: Qualification obtained as a Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following:
Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
5 years Integrated LLB Degree
The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India
Upper Age Limit: Candidates applying from the General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022.
Minimum Duration of Professional Experience (As on 30th June 2022)
For Grade A1- 5 Years
For Grade A- 2 Years
Closing Date of Application: The last date for applying for posts advertised in this advertisement is 14th August 2022
Work Experience required for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022: Work Experience from the following concerns/areas only shall be considered for eligibility:
- Candidates practicing as an advocate in courts or tribunals
- Candidates working with Law Firms
- Candidates working with Private/ Public Sector Organizations handling Legal functions
- Candidates working with Central/ State Governments handling Legal function
Essential Work Experience Areas for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:
- Handling litigation (Civil, Consumer and Criminal matters) before Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums,
- Arbitration conciliation and other dispute resolution mechanisms,
- Drafting & vetting various legal or contractual documents, providing legal opinions, handling legal matters including issues pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Regulatory matters, etc
Desired Skill for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Having experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
How To Apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:
- There is NO Application Fee
- Candidates must go through this detailed advertisement very carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply ONLINE for the position.
- A Candidate can apply ONLY for one of the two positions – Senior Law Officer(Grade A1) or Law Officer (Grade A) – advertised in this advertisement. An application once submitted will not be taken up for any editing/change later on.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on Indian Oil’s website at https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening on www.iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the ONLINE application form giving correct and complete information.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, Candidate would be required to register their email id and mobile number on the online portal. Therefore, they must have a valid email id and mobile number, both of which should remain active for minimum 01 year from the date of application. Since communications to the candidates shall be made on their registered email id and/or mobile number. Post registration of email id and mobile number, request for change of e-mail ID and mobile number will not be entertained.
- Candidate should have following documents ready for uploading on the ONLINE portal at the time of registration:
- Scanned copy of Recent Color Passport Size Photograph, not older than January 2022.
- Scanned copy of Signature
- At the start of application process, candidate will be asked following details on the recruitment portal:
- CLAT 2022 Admit Card Number
- CLAT 2022 Application Number
- Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy format)
- Score obtained in CLAT 2022 (up to two places of decimal without rounding off).
- The portal will allow the candidate to proceed further only when the entries made against above queries match with CLAT 2022 database