SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Prelims Exam Date & Exam Pattern, sbi.co.in
All applicants who have submitted applications at sbi.co.in/web/careers for the SBI PO 2022 Exam for 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) positions will be sent the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 for the Prelims Exam by the first week of December 2022. On December 17, 18, 19, and 20, 2022, SBI will hold the preliminary test for the Probationary Officer (PO) position.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022
On September 21, 2022, the State Bank of India published the SBI PO 2022–23 announcement. The SBI PO 2022 Prelims test will be held for the Probationary Officer (PO) position on December 17, 18, 19, and 20, 2022. The SBI PO 2022 Recruitment will fill 1673 PO positions, according to the State Bank of India. The SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will provide the students with information about their exam location.
There SBI PO Admit card 2022 will be officially published on sbi.co.in/web/careers in the first week of December 2022. The admit card for the SBI PO 2022 Exam, which will be held for 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) jobs, will be available soon. Using the registration number and password, you can download the SBI PO Call Letter. All exam-related information and reporting requirements, as well as any additional instructions that must be followed on exam day, will be included on the candidates’ preliminary hall ticket.
|Recruiting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Post||Recruitment of Probationary Officers|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||17, 18, 19 and 20 December 2022|
|Admit Card Release (Prelims)||1st week of December 2022|
The SBI PO call letter will be given to candidates who have successfully registered for the SBI PO test. On the day of the exam, candidates for the SBI PO exam must provide their hall ticket to gain entrance. Only candidates with the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will be allowed entry to the testing facility. Even after passing the preliminary exam, candidates should save their admit cards since they must present them while taking the main exam.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
|SBI PO PET Call Letter 2022||November 2022|
|Pre- Examination Training||November / December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022||December 2022 [1st week]|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||TBA|
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Details
As soon as candidates download their SBI PO Admit Card 2022, they must carefully review all the information on it, and if there are any errors, they must get in touch with the exam authority well in advance of the exam day.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name
- Category & Subcategory
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Applied
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2022?
To obtain your SBI PO Admit Card 2022, please follow the steps outlined below. –
- Go to the State Bank of India’s official website @sbi.co.in or click on the SBI PO Admit Card Link provided above.
- Select “Careers” from the homepage.
- A new page with the URL https://sbi.co.in/web/careers is displayed.
- On the menu-bar, click the JOIN SBI link, then the “Current Openings” tab.
- In the Current Openings section, look for “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” and click on it.
- A new website displays when you click “Call letter for Preliminary Examination.”
- Choose the language for your admit card and enter your registration information, including your roll number, password, and DOB (created at registration).
- Download a copy of your SBI PO Admit Card 2022 and retain the original for your records.
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Candidates must make sure they have the necessary documents to the SBI PO Prelims exam Center. The required documents are provided in the list below.
- Prelims Call Letter / Hall Ticket in Hardcopy
- 2 passport-sized photos (same as on the hall ticket)
- Aadhar Card/ PAN / Driver’s License / Voter ID / Bank Passbook / Institutional Id card or any other Document of equivalent relevance.
- A photocopy of the photo identity card/document is required.
- The Acquaint Yourself Booklet contains a list of all the documents and requirements.
For the duration of the hiring process, candidates must have at least 8 passport-size photos of themselves that match the image on their hall ticket.
SBI PO Prelim Exam 2022 Important Instructions
- The call letter and the Acquaint yourself booklet will inform the candidates of the directions for the exam day and the COVID-19 rules.
- At the entrance to the exam centre, candidates must display the status of the Aarogya Setu app, and their mobile devices must be turned off and turned in immediately following the verification. After the test is finished, the candidates will receive their cell phones back.
- On the day of the exam, the bank’s officials will conduct a biometric verification using techniques including fingerprint and iris scanning.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must refrain from using any unfair tactics and limit their submissions to truthful material and supporting documentation. If these requirements are not completed, it may result in future SBI recruitment attempts being permanently barred.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic devices into the exam room, including a Bluetooth device, digital watch, calculator, etc. The exam room will only accept things on the acceptable list.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
The SBI PO Prelims Exam 2022 will have three subjects: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The online test will consist of 100 questions, each worth 100 points.
|S. No.||Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The State Bank of India @sbi.co.in/web/careers will activate the direct official link to download the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 for the preliminary examination within the first week of December 2022. Download the SBI PO Admit Card to review the information for the exam day.