SSC CHSL, DEO & Other 10+2 Application Form 2022- 23, Direct Link Available
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2022. The SSC CHSL will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices and ministries for different posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants(PA), Sorting Assistants(SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade A across ministries and government offices.
All the candidates who are interested in this SSC Constable 2022 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023. Read the detailed notification below for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- • Postal Assistants(PA)/ Sorting Assistants(SA)
- • Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- • Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- • Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Summary
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022|
|ssc CLG Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||06th December 2022 to 04th January 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam: Important Dates
- Application Begin : 06/12/2022
- Last Date For Registration : 04/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date : 05/01/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date : 06/01/2023
- Correction Date : 09-10 January 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I : February / March 2023
- Paper II Exam Date : As per Schedule
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam: Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam: Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam: Qualification Eligibility
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Includes Following Steps
- Tier-1 Written Test
- Tier-2 DescriptiveTest
- Tier-3 CPT/Typing
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022- 23 ?
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission – ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Register on the website
- Step 3: Now, login into your account
- Step 4: On successful login information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
- Step 5: Provide other required information
- Step 6: Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
- Step 7: Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
- Step 8: Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Step 9: After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
The online application process for SSC CHSL 2022 exam has been started on 06th December 2022 along with the release of SSC CHSL Notification 2022. The last date to apply online SSC CHSL 2022 Exam is 04th January 2023 as notified along with the release of SSC CHSL 2022 Notification. For more details about SSC CHSL Apply Online, click on the below link.
SSC CHSL Official Notification
|SSC CHSL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Online Application Form||Click Here|