The National Testing Agency (NTA) is in receipt of various representations from the candidates to
extend the last date for submission of online application form for UGC NET December 2021 & June
2022 (merged cycles), as they could not upload the photo/documents nor could make payment of
requisite application fee due to heavy rush on the last date. UGC has extended the date for applying to 30th May
“In pursuant to representations from the candidates, regarding submission of online application form for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles), it has been decided to extend the last date for submission and fee payment to 30 May 2022,” UGC said
Below are the Revised Dates for the NTA UGC NET 2022 Exam:
Submission of Online Application Form: 30th April to 30th May 2022 (till 05:00 PM)
Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking /UPI: 30th May 2022 (till 11:50 PM)
Intimation of Cities of exam centers: To be announced later on the website
Downloading of Admit Card from NTA: To be announced later on the website
Dates of Examination: To be notified later
Candidates are advised to keep the following information ready before beginning the process of filling out the online application form for the NTA UGC NET 2022 Exam:
Document/Information required for filling UGC NET 2022 Application form:
1. Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth.
2. Type of Identification; Bank A/c passbook with photograph/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar. Card Number/ Voter ID Card Number/ Other Govt ID.
3. Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet.
4. Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code.
5. Four cities for Centres of your choice – Check Exam Centre List.
6. Code of NET Subject.
7. Code of the subject at Post Graduation Level.
8. Code of Post Graduation Course.
10 Category Certificate.
11. Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate, if applicable.
12. Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable.
13. The e-mail address and Mobile Number of the candidate.
14. Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only of candidate’s Photograph (10 kb to 200 kb) and Signature (4 kb to 30 kb).
Candidates will be able to make corrections in their pariculars in their respective online application form (as per Annexure-1) at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, during 31 May 2022 to 01 June 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.).
The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA: www.nta.ac.in and https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/, for the latest updates.
For further clarification related to UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022, the candidates can also
contact 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com.