UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Grade III, Prosecutor, Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer posts: Check Salary, Last Date to Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to conclude the application process soon for Specialist Grade III, Prosecutor, Assistant Professor, and Veterinary Officer posts. Candidates can apply through the official website upsconline.nic.in. The last date to apply is October 13. This UPSC recuirement drive will fill up a total of 37 vacancies, of which 28 vacancies are for the post of Specialist Grade III, 12 Prosecutor, 2 Assistant Professor, and 10 Veterinary Officer.
UPSC recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Prosecutor: 12 Posts
- Specialist: 28 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 10 Posts
UPSC recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Steps to apply for UPSC recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website UPSConline.nic.in
- Click on the link “One-time registration (OTR)” and create a registation profile
- Apply for the post, fill details
- Upload documents, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference